Saving a Card to a Collection enables you to re-use that card for future use. Once a card is saved to a collection, it can be added to any Wrap via linking or copying. Read more about linking cards here.
1. “Edit” the Wrap that holds the card(s) you want to save to a collection.
2. Select the card(s) you want to save to the collection.
3. Right click on the card you want to save to a collection. If you want to save your card to the collection AND link your card to the Wrap, click “Save to Collection and Link”. This allows you to edit the card from the cards tab and the edits are automatically applied to any Wraps the card is linked to. If you just want to save your card to the collection without linking it to the Wrap, click “Save to Collection and Unlink”.
4. Choose the collection you’d like to save your card to, and confirm by clicking “SAVE CARD".
5. You can view, edit, and copy your saved cards in the various collections in the CARDS tab.