- Small Biz
Do you have your own custom fonts that you'd like to be able to be used in your Wrap creation? Besides our Adobe Typekit offering (available to everyone), we can now add via HTML/CSS.
Here are the steps to take in order to do this (Note: you'll need to know some basic HTML/CSS in order to get this set up.)
- Since you're injecting HTML/CSS, the fonts will need to be served and hosted on a website
- Web Open Font Format (.WOFF) files
1. Ensure you contact your Sales rep to get this feature enabled.
2. Go to Account Settings>Account Add Ons. Scroll down to "Custom Fonts" and press "Add CSS."
3. An overlay will open up with an open text box to add your custom HTML/CSS. You'll need to have the URL of the .WOFF font ready. Add your code and press "Verify." See sample snippet below.
src: local('Alef Regular'), local('Alef-Regular'), url(http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/alef/v6/tZeduU5-mwXNlHG2cx5KCvesZW2xOQ-xsNqO47m55DA.woff) format('woff');
4. Verification will begin - this step takes a few seconds to complete. Once verified, press "Save."
5. Once the font is saved, it will appear in the list of Custom Fonts available in your account.
6. When you create a Wrap, the new font(s) will appear in the font drop-down list after you add a TextBox Component.
Related Article: How do I add Adobe Typekit fonts?