- Small Biz
1. To embed your Wrap on a website, first ensure the Wrap is published.
2. Click on the "Share Wrap" link in the Configure Header to spawn the Share Wrap overlay.
3. To edit the name and cover image of the Wrap (optional), click on "Edit & Preview" to spawn the Edit Cover overlay.
4. You can edit the name of the Wrap and change the cover image, which will be the embedded image representing the Wrap on the website. A Card will be one of the Cards from within the Wrap while a photo can be any images associated with the Wrap -or- an image that you have uploaded previously.
5. Select a Card or photo which will be the embedded cover image representing the Wrap on the website. Click the Done button once you have chosen a cover.
6. To get the embed code you will place within the HTML of the website, click on the "Embed" button.
7. Click on the "Copy Code" button to copy the embed code to your clipboard, then click "Done".
8. Click "Done" once more to close the overlay and then manually paste the code into the HTML of the website.