- Small Biz
This article covers the creation of new cards from within a Wrap. For creating cards in your Cards Tab (ie card library), see the "Creating new Cards - Cards Tab" article
1. To create a new Card, click on the "+" button to the left of the Card List area.
2. The "Add New Card" overlay appears. On this screen, provide a unique Card name.
Next, choose how to create your Card. There are several choices to copy from:
- Create blank card: Creates a blank card to work from scratch with.
- My Cards: If you have custom Cards you have created, you can import a Card from your collection to use in your current Wrap.
- My Wraps: If you have Cards from existing Wraps you have created, you can import a Card from one of those Wraps to use in your current Wrap.
- Templates: You can choose a Card or Cards from our existing set of templates. Our templates are categorized by all or solution set: Commerce, Digital Companion, Events, Landing Pages, Lead Generation, and Other.
- Website URL: This feature lets you dynamically create a Card from an existing Web page URL on the Internet.
3. Your new Card will appear in the Card list. You can begin editing this new Card.
See related article on Card Types Explained